Monday, July 17, 2006

Extended Absense...

Sorry folks, I escaped upstate this past week, took some time off to breathe, and get away from everything, and not focus on the IBF thing, which was good. And there was no internet access to be found, so I got to hang out in the woods, read a lot, and relax. Just what I needed. A break from IMs and shitty ex-boyfriends.

Though it seems I may have a possibility on the horizon. In the last two weeks, I've run into my College Crush twice!! I had a crush on him all through school, which culminated in us making out on a friend's roof about six months after we graduated. The perfect ending. I haven't seen him at all since, but I ran into him the weekend IBF and I broke up, and then, at a baseball game I went to with my dad. Huh? Yep, we were both buying baseball caps. Coincidence? Or Soulmate? You decide.

;)

1 Comments:

Blogger t said...

Good to have you back!

July 17, 2006 6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home