Thursday, June 15, 2006

Apology

Dear Readers,

Please let me apologize for my recent disappearance. My first show opened Saturday, and fellow bloggers Pookalu, Betty, Damn It Anyway, Dolly D, and Typewritten Teacup joined me for opening night. Everyone really seemed to enjoy it, including the reviewer that came -- we got a rave review!

The evening was capped off by finding a big picture of myself in Backstage, the actor's newspaper, and Downtown Chic's fun (but cold) rooftop birthday party.

However, there is no rest for the weary, as I found myself in rehearsals for my next show on Monday. I'm a bit masochistic, I think, tacking two big shows at once. But we're getting through everything. This other show is very political, a collection of American propaganda woven together into one great crazy piece. I'm not as featured in this one, but the director is brilliant, and if your politics lean to the left, you'll probably really enjoy it. We open Saturday! Yikes!

More updates to come, I promise.

Forgive me?

Sincerely,

Polly

6 Comments:

Blogger pookalu said...

woohoo! loved the show and the reviews!

June 15, 2006 4:26 PM  
Blogger NotCarrie said...

No apologies needed! You have some awesome stuff going on:)

June 15, 2006 4:33 PM  
Blogger AWE said...

Very good to hear from you. I was wondering how the show was doing.

Congrats and keep up the good work.

June 15, 2006 4:52 PM  
Blogger FINY said...

You don't need to apologize! Real life always comes first and you've got some cool ass stuff going on as far as that's concerned. Congrats on the shows!

June 16, 2006 10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So you are weary, then?

June 17, 2006 10:21 PM  
Blogger . said...

So Weary, Mr. D, So Weary.

June 18, 2006 12:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home