Wednesday, May 17, 2006

My First Interview!

I just got off the phone with a newspaper reporter about my new show. Apparently after they saw my picture, they wanted to do an interview because "pretty girls sell papers," which is what the reporter's boss said. They're definitely going to print the photo. Hehe!

She was super easy to talk to, asked me where I was from, my acting background, if I look like the character I'm playing, if my breasts were real, etc. And, since it's a Brooklyn paper, they asked about my connection to Brooklyn--my dad was born & raised, so I've got that covered. It was really so much fun, kinda like a personal profile piece more than anything.

I can't wait to see it! How totally exciting!

6 Comments:

Blogger AWE said...

Congrats!

And just think, I can say I knew her way back when....

May 17, 2006 2:52 PM  
Blogger Downtown said...

"Pretty girls sell papers"

That totally rocks, hope the interview comes out in time to make your show a sell-out.

May 17, 2006 4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

More like "big boobs sell papers!!"

May 17, 2006 4:28 PM  
Blogger pookalu said...

woo hoo!

and just think -- (to get graphic here) ANS's boobs are enhanced, and you have THAT over her!

ok, she's worth millions, especially according to the supreme court, but ... you'll get there!

May 17, 2006 4:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHOO HOO!!!! I want details about the show - I want to see it!

May 18, 2006 9:32 AM  
Blogger Homosexual Suspect said...

Pookalu--

ANS is worth millions because she married an ugly old man.

Polly-- you're above that!

May 18, 2006 8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home