Monday, April 24, 2006

Impromptu Date

Dear readers,

Thank you for being patient with me! With rehearsals for all these shows, I barely have had time to breathe, let alone post. And Web Walter has been taking up quite a bit of my time...

So, Thursday. Web Walter messages me during rehearsal, saying he wants to see me. Since my rehearsal is on his way home, he offers to buy me a quick drink for a quick hello. Though I wouldn't normally agree to such things, if I weren't so busy, I would have probably gone out with him Thursday anyway, so I agree.

We meet up and one drink becomes two, which becomes many, which becomes the bar closing. We move to another bar, then that one closes too. But you can't shut the two of us up! We just have so much to say to each other--it's difficult to stop. So we end up sitting on the middle of the sidewalk, talking and kissing till 4:30 am.

On a bathroom break, he sent me the following text message:
"There is no confusion... I am falling in love with you."

Can we say OMG???

Wait till you hear about this weekend....

12 Comments:

Blogger NotCarrie said...

Absences are totally ok when you come back with an update like that!

April 24, 2006 10:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear. By the by, did you ever send the e-mail to Ted?

April 24, 2006 10:40 PM  
Blogger Damn It Anyway said...

I remember reading the text and seeing what a massive smile you had. Well done my friend.

April 24, 2006 10:47 PM  
Blogger pookalu said...

hey, last night when i was on the train, i coulda sworn i saw web walter in the same car. but i wasn't sure, and it was in between my falling asleep (it was 1 am on a monday morning, cut me some slack!)...

but i didn't approach him, which may be a good thing since it may not have been him!

was it him?

April 25, 2006 9:02 AM  
Blogger AWE said...

Congrats. I am glad to see you happy.

April 25, 2006 9:49 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Friday night! Friday night! Spill girl!

April 25, 2006 2:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! That's awesome!!! You must be floating right now!

April 25, 2006 4:39 PM  
Blogger K said...

Wow--amazing! Jamaica does a relationship good :) !

April 25, 2006 9:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's nothing else to say but a girlie 'Awwwwwww.'

April 26, 2006 10:54 AM  
Blogger Dolly said...

Web Walter better take good care of you while I'm away. You kids looked so crazy happy together on Friday. I love it.

April 26, 2006 11:52 AM  
Blogger Crazy Girl City said...

What a sweet text!

April 26, 2006 1:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wanted to leave this on dolly's blog but since she disallows anonymous comments (and since you also are experiencing a resurgence in your dating life), i thought it quite proper to quote: "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams,
it is still a beautiful world."

April 26, 2006 5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home