Monday, April 10, 2006

Weekend Update

Caught a great show this weekend. It's a walking tour/scavenger hunt/interactive play that takes place all over lower Manhattan. I totally loved it. The actors were great, the Mafioso plot was fun, and we even got refreshments along the way. If any of you have out-of-town guests, I highly recommend it, as it'll be fun for both you and them.

I ended up hanging out with some of the cast afterwards, and one of the actors (the most talented one!) asked for my number! What a week. First a cute Brit, then Tall Ted, and an actor? I've had a good week--and haven't even been trying.

Tall Ted called Sunday night. We have plans for a date this Wednesday. Hrm. Should be interesting. I wonder if he's as charming upon a second meeting?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I caught that show too, and had a blast. So which guy is it - is it the one who started it off? He was cute...

April 10, 2006 11:23 PM  
Blogger Pretty Polly said...

Hey anon--

Yeah, it totally was the first guy, who was cute! Heh. How funny.

Deal, move to NY already!!!!

April 10, 2006 11:52 PM  
Blogger Dolly said...

Deal,
You can have oneitis just as easily in NYC. However, there are so many insanely beautiful, intelligent, and single women here, so I'm sure you'll be able to do better. Would you mind bringing one or two thousand of your single guy friends with you, just to even things up a bit? Thanks.

April 11, 2006 10:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spring is in the air, my darling!!!

April 11, 2006 1:40 PM  
Blogger Rikki said...

So where are you goingwith tall guy?

April 12, 2006 2:13 AM  
Blogger NotCarrie said...

Oh that sounds like fun! And nice work with the hott actor.

April 13, 2006 1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home