Monday, March 27, 2006

No Blackout Boy update

So, Blackout Boy called Saturday afternoon to invite me to drinks that night--ug! I, of course, had made plans. He said nothing about Sunday, though, and said he'd call me early in the week to try to do something after work this week. I don't know if I'll hear from him--I'm getting the impression that he thinks I'm too difficult to make plans with, which is semi-true, if you don't book me in advance, I fill up my schedule pretty quick. So this may be a no go!

*sigh* I wanted to meet him so....

2 Comments:

Blogger James said...

You silly mad muffin! Why didn't you suggest an alternative yourself? If I asked somebody out and she said that she'd made plans and didn't immediately suggest a fairly specific alternative or set of alternative times/dates, I'd think that she was not interested (unless, exceptionally, there was a strong indication to the contrary arising out of that conversation or communication from her subsequent to it), and, out of respect for her evident lack of interest, never call her again.

After all, how else is a man supposed to tell the difference between a genuine "not that particular day" and a euphemistically polite "not ever"?

March 28, 2006 12:12 PM  
Blogger Horse said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

March 28, 2006 2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home