Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Tabula Rasa

It's time for a fresh start. A clean start. A blank slate. Tabula rasa.

My old blog had too much baggage. A group blog without a group. Too many "discoveries" that I couldn't deal with. And, perhaps, too much personal information. I need to start again.

A clean start. So here goes:

I am currently single. When you start a relationship with someone, you start (hopefully!) with a blank slate.

I am an actress. As an actor, I need to be a blank slate for the writer and director's vision.

To make ends meet, among other things, I am an AVON lady. I do makeovers--and a clean face, to me, is a blank slate.

Tabula rasa. Welcome.

14 Comments:

Blogger Dolly said...

Love it!

Come home soon, Polly. I miss you!!

March 13, 2006 4:24 PM  
Blogger NewYorkMoments said...

Congrats on your new blank slate!

March 18, 2006 12:17 PM  
Blogger Damn It Anyway said...

Ditto! Can't wait to read your new posts on your new blog.

March 18, 2006 9:13 PM  
Blogger Twanna A. Hines | FUNKYBROWNCHICK.com said...

Yay!!!! Congrats on the new blog. I've added it to my bloglines.

March 18, 2006 10:03 PM  
Blogger NotMiranda said...

We'll still be here reading, girl! ; )

March 18, 2006 11:10 PM  
Blogger James said...

Welcome to Cart Blanchia. I hope that you enjoy your stay.

March 19, 2006 6:01 AM  
Blogger charming, but single said...

Welcome back to anonymity. Hope you stay longer this time. :)

March 19, 2006 5:31 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Love it Love it! I'll link you up!

March 20, 2006 9:30 AM  
Blogger AWE said...

Finally made it. I will change my link.

March 20, 2006 9:32 AM  
Blogger AWE said...

Oh. Glad you are back.

March 20, 2006 9:32 AM  
Blogger The Team said...

Fresh Start for the first day of spring... Love the new space and can't wait to read more...

March 20, 2006 10:03 AM  
Blogger Tyler said...

Glad you had a good time in Jamaica. Looking forward to new adventures on the clean slate!

March 20, 2006 10:54 AM  
Blogger Pretty Polly said...

I'd love to do makeovers. It's soooo much fun!!! And if you need any bug spray in the meantime, feel free to click the "Support This Blog" link.... ;)

March 20, 2006 5:08 PM  
Blogger Crazy Girl City said...

Got you added to my NYC City Slickers!

March 21, 2006 4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home