Saturday, April 15, 2006

The Gamekillers

Has anyone seen these ads plastered all over the city? The Gamekillers. Characters that kill your game.

Well someone needs to add PUA Logan to the list.

Sarah and I headed out to see a show last night, and decided to catch a few drinks afterwards. We ended up at our typical LES haunt, started chatting it up with two fellows at the bar. Directly next to them was a hopa-looking guy (I have a weekness for the hopa boys). Sarah knows this, and was like "Oooh, that one's for you!" I agreed.

Since Sarah was peacocking with a shirt that says: "All Guys Lie Except One", the Hopa boy turned to her and started chatting. "Crap," I thought, as he was very friendly and seemed into her. But they quickly involved me in the conversation and he began paying a lot of attention to me--and bought me a drink! We were having a great chat when PUA Logan showed up. As I greeted him hello, he said "Hey!! Is it true that (guy i slept with 3 years ago) has a J shaped dick?"

Now honestly, how is one to recover from this? I tried to laugh it off, but of course Hopa Boy was like "Really? Who was this? How did that work?" He wanted the full details. So now I come off as a total ho-bag--and my chances with him have been killed. After that our conversation didn't really go anywhere. I excused myself. Hopa boy asked for my number out of politeness, but I really don't think I'll be hearing from him.

You'd think a student of PUA tactics would know enough not to destroy someone else's game (it's not like he wanted to pick up the Hopa boy himself, right?), but I guess not.

Stupid gamekillers.

5 Comments:

Blogger pookalu said...

men suck.

cock blocking sucks.

April 15, 2006 5:50 PM  
Blogger Twanna A. Hines | FUNKYBROWNCHICK.com said...

I *love* that ad campaign!!!! The first time that I saw those little postcards around the city, I picked up a handful of them; they make me laugh out loud.

But, sorry to hear about the cock blocking. :(

April 16, 2006 8:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm...maybe Logan had his own reasons for cockblockin ya.

April 17, 2006 2:07 PM  
Blogger Transformer said...

I'm really curious what "I'm not one of these people and am an original thinker and proves it by purchasing Man Spray" guy acts and looks like.

April 17, 2006 3:24 PM  
Blogger Pretty Polly said...

Pawlr,

That's a good idea. Hrm....

Though I doubt I'll be in that position again any time soon....

April 17, 2006 3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home