Monday, May 08, 2006

It's All About the Tits

My weekend was all about the tits.

Huh? Yep, indeed, they got a lot of attention this weekend. And not from Insta-BF either, but from everyone else. I'm playing a sex symbol in a show in June, and we had our photo shoot Sunday. I love how the photos came out, but seriously, having people take pictures of your tits for 3 hours sounds like fun, but um, it's not. And it's exhausting. Making that vapid smiley face over and over again made my face hurt! And the makeup! I was probably wearing a pound of it, at least. I looked like a drag queen walking to the deli. I think the guys in my show were having fun at the photo shoot though. They got to ogle me nonstop for 3 hours. Heh.

Knocked off one of my performances (yes! one down, two to go) on Saturday night. It was a scene as part of a benefit performance for an indie theatre company. The director was the Founding Member (long-time readers, remember him?) and it was an awesome experience. He's great to work with. Totally on the same page as me, in terms of what theatre is and should be. It never happens that way. I loved every minute of working with him.

And Insta-BF got to see me act. He said I had great stage presence. Yeay! How fun. AND, I discovered he's an awesome dancer. This guy just surprises me with wonderful things every day. *sigh*

11 Comments:

Blogger pookalu said...

hey, what's wrong with vapid smiley faces?

and your ... ahem... bosom is certainly worth looking at....hehehe...

May 09, 2006 12:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha ha that's awesome you're playing her! email me (Sweet@sournsweet.com) and let me know when you're performing it. i might be back in the city soon, and would love to see it if i'm around.

May 09, 2006 1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah for theater actresses! Yeah for tits!

May 09, 2006 1:56 PM  
Blogger James said...

If that's you in the picture, then you're pretty.

May 09, 2006 3:35 PM  
Blogger AWE said...

Some day I will make it to NYC to see you perform.

Glad things are going well with the BF.

Is that you?

I almost let this post go without saying tits, but I couldn't.

May 09, 2006 3:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice...

When do we get to see some more candid, everyday shots, without the pound of makeup?

May 09, 2006 4:20 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

How HOT are you??!?!

Fabulous dah-ling, simply fabulous!

May 09, 2006 4:27 PM  
Blogger Pretty Polly said...

Yes, that's me. I don't think i'll post anything without the pound of makeup, though -- as Dolly and I discussed this morning, this doesn't really blow my cover as none of you would recognize the non-made up me on the street from this pic. I may be persuaded to post another Anna pic, though....

May 09, 2006 5:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In that case, bring on the Anna shots please!!

May 10, 2006 4:14 PM  
Blogger AWE said...

Since that is you I would like to say......WOW!

May 11, 2006 12:34 PM  
Blogger Damn It Anyway said...

GREAT PHOTO!
great smile

May 11, 2006 11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home