Monday, May 15, 2006

Instant Manicure

Has anyone seen the commercials for this? Please forgive me as I gush about Avon's newest product -- Instant Manicure. Looks like Press-On Nails, right? But it's not, it's press-on nail POLISH. Which means it goes on dry, and doesn't chip as fast (the fact that it comes in a sheet offers more protection than traditional polish).

I got a sample of this about a month ago and fell in love. I usually don't wear nail polish because it chips as soon as I put it on my fingers (seriously, I'm lucky if it lasts a day). This stuff lasted a week, easy, and when I put a coat of clear polish over it, it lasted even longer.

This is my new beauty miracle. And, it's currently on sale at shop.avon.com, two sets for $8.99. And free shipping if you use code FSWA6. And if you use the above link, I get credit!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, thanks for the tip Avon lady!

May 15, 2006 10:42 PM  
Blogger Twanna A. Hines | FUNKYBROWNCHICK.com said...

I'd get it, but I stopped polishing my finger nails ages ago. Still, that's pretty cool!!!

May 15, 2006 11:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still can't get over the fact that you're an Avon lady! So cute!

May 16, 2006 4:13 PM  
Blogger Homosexual Suspect said...

You know when I was growing up my neighbor's mom used to write checks to the Avon lady every month, but she was still so ugly.

In the end it turned out the Avon lady was selling pot to my neighbor's mom and the "Avon" thing was just a ruse.

Just some thoughts.

May 16, 2006 10:48 PM  
Blogger Downtown said...

I am totally buying these! I saw them on TV last night and fell in love. Thanks for the tip. These maybe my next life changing makeup moment... (The first - Fabulash)

May 17, 2006 4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home