Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Taking it Easy

Thanks for the advice, ye few who remain! It's nice to have some reassurance. Right now I'm just trying to play it cool, not get too ahead of myself.

We had an impromptu hang out Monday night. I emailed him, apologizing for getting weird, then he apologized for being weird, then he suggested we talk it over. I think he was afraid that by agreeing to be my BF he may have signed up to spend every waking minute with me, or some such. I reassured him that no, basically I just want exclusivity, the courtesy of a conversation if that's no longer the case, and someone to call and maybe snuggle with if I have a bad day. He seemed very relieved. Then we had really really good sex. :)

Haven't heard much from him since (a meaningless email exchange yesterday) and don't know if I'm gonna see him again before I leave for Xmas (which is fine, really, I'm not going to be gone that long). Absence makes the heart grow fonder, right?

3 Comments:

Blogger Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

Ok playing catch up here :) It sounds like you are at that...what works for "our" relationship phase!! Personally, I do not like the phase but it is a neccessary evil LOL :) I hope to get back to the phase some day LOL :)

December 21, 2006 10:38 AM  
Blogger A Girl Like Me said...

Have a fantastic Christmas.

December 24, 2006 6:16 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

Well? What happened next? I eagerly await the next chapter...

January 04, 2007 4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home