Saturday, September 02, 2006

Boy Update

Ran into Master Flirt last night (we run in the same circles). Spent most of the night not really talking to each other, but as soon as everyone cleared out, he cornered me, invited me to his house, and we made out a bit. I declined his invitation, told him that I certainly wouldn't be going to his place until we've had a proper date (or two). He seemed to agree with this plan, though I'm not holding my breath. Did get another end of night text message saying "Omg you're amazing" that's been keeping a smile on my face all day.

Ended up crashing at the Founding Member's place (it was too late for a 2 hour subway ride, and I can't stay at the house yet--it's totally gutted), and the two of us commiserated about our less than ideal love lives. No, nothing happened. Though I thought there might be a possibility there, I think that door has firmly closed. Which is good, because he's good friends with the Master Flirt and that is a whole mess of drama I don't need.

In other news, my disastrous New Year's Kiss (whom I haven't seen since) contacted me. We're going to a movie tonight. Not a date (i don't think) but so odd to hear from him out of the blue after all this time. Should be interesting...

6 Comments:

Blogger K said...

I'm a big fan of not going to his place until we go out on a real date. I'm not looking to score free drinks or anything, but let's at least pretend we're dating before we hook up...

September 05, 2006 10:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about Tall Ted?
Out of the picture?

September 05, 2006 11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

First dates can be done at the guy's place, but I'd only reccomend it in situations where you and the guy have mutual friends. He's less likely to be an ass if he knows it will get back to his friends.

September 09, 2006 4:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well? What happened with New Year's Kiss Guy? Any new dates?

September 18, 2006 2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where are you? You are not writing anymore...

September 19, 2006 11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We need an update! What happened?

September 25, 2006 12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home