Thursday, August 03, 2006

I'm Baaaaack!

Okay, so I'm back, at last. Sorry, South America was so gorgeous that I didn't want to hop right back into the hectic swing of things....

No Latin American steamy stories. My tour group had a couple cuties, but nothing could really happen (we were camping, and no showers for 3 days kinda puts a damper on things). Bummer.

But it was great to get away. Not think about my life, boys, etc. Though I did return to find an email from Tall Ted in my email box, checking in. First the British Scientist, now him? He wants to meet for drinks. Hrm.....

9 Comments:

Blogger t said...

Go get'em, tiger.

August 03, 2006 7:26 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Hey - like reading your blog. Keep us updated on Tall Ted!

August 03, 2006 9:09 PM  
Blogger AWE said...

Glad you are back!

August 04, 2006 8:36 AM  
Blogger Damn It Anyway said...

Wehoo!
Cant' wait to see the photos.

August 04, 2006 8:38 AM  
Blogger FINY said...

Yay you're back!!!! I want more details on the trip!

August 04, 2006 12:32 PM  
Blogger Horse said...

Go for Ted, he's a classy guy, based on your description.

The brit ship has sailed and sank.

August 04, 2006 3:16 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Just found your blog...good stuff! I'm excited to read more. Keep us posted, and welcome back! ;)

August 04, 2006 3:20 PM  
Blogger Mitch said...

Welcome Back!

Where in Latin America? I was in Costa Rica in February and it was amazing!

Sounds like things are coming around - first, British Scientist and Now Tall Ted...

go get 'em girl.

August 04, 2006 4:10 PM  
Blogger NotCarrie said...

Yikes, 3 days? I would have been miserable. Glad you had fun, though.

August 07, 2006 4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home