Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Malaise

The last few weeks have been pretty rough. Moving, having all my stuff in boxes, class (which has become SUPER stressful!), and rehearsals for my show have kept me completely busy, and pretty stressed out. And I've had, like, no time for a social life, so there's no release! I've actually been feeling pretty sick--nothing specifically wrong, just a general malaise. :(

So I went online and ordered those full-spectrum lightbulbs. Every fall I get a little messed up from the lack of sunlight (and I've been spending so much time indoors, lately, that even though we've had great weather, I haven't been able to enjoy it). Hopefully fake sun will help? Any other suggestions?

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

-catch a sunrise

-invite someone over for a movie

-electric blanket and mugs of hot cocoa

-NPR

hope that helps.

October 11, 2006 9:52 PM  
Blogger Johnny said...

rolling around naked with an italian studmuffin seems to help most women?

shrug!

October 12, 2006 3:09 PM  
Blogger Damn It Anyway said...

Watch a summer movie and listen to "summer" songs.
I.e. Walking on sunshine.

October 14, 2006 1:50 AM  
Blogger t said...

You're really letting the malaise drag on. And you probably weren't even alive during the Carter administration.

At times like these I reflect on the wise words of my dear grandpappy who said "when things look darkest....I turn to the bottle."

October 20, 2006 12:55 PM  
Blogger Horse said...

second, NPR

October 20, 2006 9:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK - I'm back and making a concerted effort to catch up on everyone's lives. Luckily, seems like you've been so busy (not a surprise) that I only had a handful of posts to catch up on. Would love to see how the renovation went! I love that stuff! Miss you!

November 08, 2006 5:19 PM  
Blogger Sandra Dee said...

Where have you been all my life Polly?!

November 12, 2006 9:46 AM  
Blogger t said...

jeeesh, it's been a long time since you've posted. what gives?

I'm coming to ny in a coupla weeks. give us the update, are you in a production?

November 20, 2006 7:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you still malaising??

November 21, 2006 10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your blog!! Always interesting. Check out http://thenightlyquill.com/

November 21, 2006 11:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Free Online Singles !!
http://chat-dating.blogspot.com

December 08, 2006 4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home