Monday, September 25, 2006

Sorry Dear Readers!

Don't know if any of you are left, but if you are still out there, thanks for hanging in there.

The last few weeks have been hectic. I moved into my new house yesterday! Our quick and dirty (emphasis on the dirty--the contractors leave a wake of dust and dirt everywhere they go) renovations are almost done and the movers moved most of my stuff yesterday. Of course that cost double the estimate! No one ever said moving was cheap.

I'm going to be living in the newly finished basement -- with my own bathroom! It's gorgeous--white, huge, and all mine. I've never had my own bathroom before--I'm not sure I'll know what to do with myself! Lots of long bubble baths await.

Still have to paint and find subletters for my old place (anyone need a cheap bedroom share in WaHi?)

The dating life? Non-existant. Things have drifted away with Master Flirt. Too many attempts to meet up, too many scheduling problems. The fade from him, perhaps? Fine by me--I don't need the drama right now.

I also started acting class again--year 2! More activities, but more fun stuff. We started to work on really yucky characters--bigoted or racist or extremists. Hard as hell, but a great challenge to push yourself.

So that's the update, if anyone's still out there....

7 Comments:

Blogger t said...

Yeah, we're still here. Just make sure to let us know all the salacious details when you christen the new digs.

September 25, 2006 4:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still here and glad to see you're back! :)

September 25, 2006 7:34 PM  
Blogger Damn It Anyway said...

Of course we're out here!

Choppa choppa chooppa

September 26, 2006 8:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still here and checking in every day! Thanks for the update!

September 26, 2006 12:00 PM  
Blogger FINY said...

Definitely still here! Glad to hear that, though crazy, things seem to be going well! And trust me, as a person who only recently got her own bathroom - it never gets old. :)

September 26, 2006 1:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to hear that you haven't dropped off the face of the Earth!
Can we see any pics of the new place? (Unidentifiable ones, of course!!:)

September 27, 2006 2:05 PM  
Blogger Wanderlusting said...

Who needs a boy when you got a brownstone?

Seriously, enjoy being a homeowner and who knows...maybe you can hire some cute repair men.

OOOH or call Extreme Home Makeover and get that Ty guy.

Oh wait. Isn't he gay?

September 27, 2006 7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home