Monday, October 02, 2006

Email Action!

No matter how much I may want to, I can never seem to avoid boys for long.... They just come and find me!

Today was quite a day for email flirting. Master Flirt has resurfaced, saying he wants to hang out (still) and that he "thinks wistfully of me often." Wha?

And a friend of a friend of a friend that I spent labor day wildly flirting with has also resurfaced. I'm not super attracted to him, but he's like, the most fun person EVER to hang out with and flirt with. He emailed me today....

Not like I have any time to fit these guys in, with rehearsals for my new show, acting class, and my house (which is like a needy baby--seriously. It needs coddling to behave properly), but still, it's nice to be noticed. :)

Guess the autumnal depression is lifting?

4 Comments:

Blogger t said...

Like a rhinestone cowgirl, the offers just keep coming in.

October 02, 2006 7:28 PM  
Blogger Damn It Anyway said...

Woohooo

Now that the weather is gettng more crisp, you'll soon have a cuddle partner.

October 03, 2006 6:58 AM  
Blogger NotCarrie said...

I hope I get some of your autumn excitement. It's soooooo boring for me right now.

October 06, 2006 4:54 PM  
Anonymous Pua Training said...

Flirt to your hearts content! They both enjoy it too so have fun.

April 25, 2011 6:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home