Saturday, September 30, 2006

Just Got Home...

Tonight was Tall Ted's bday. Just got home. Of course we ended up making out half the night. He said his birthday wish (on his cake) was to get me to agree to go to dinner with him again. Awwwwwh.....

Alcohol mixed with a spot of my usual autumnal depression made for a sad Polly. I got too sentimental, and cried a bit, and Tall Ted thought this was just so endearing. Not my objective, of course, but the result wasn't bad. He actually handled my maudlin behavior quite well. Smashingly. I still felt no chemistry with him till the last hour of the night, when I laid on the 'cocky-funny' (yes, a PUA term, but it works with both guys and girls) on pretty thick. And suddenly, there were sparks.

Not sure what to make of this recent development (of course, I'm still 'off the market') but there you go. I can't avoid the guy drama, I guess.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The word "maudlin" is just not used enough. I was using that to describe another blogger recently and my friend looked at me and said "Maudlin? What's that mean?"

September 30, 2006 11:41 PM  
Blogger NotCarrie said...

Aw, I had the "autumnal depression" yesterday:(

October 01, 2006 1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home